Experience a day of sun, beach and sea and let the islands nearer bring around Kos.
Bodrum – Kos – Patmos – Bodrum
The weekly cabin charter cruise Bodrum – North Dodecanese – Bodrum will be done with Non air-conditioned Gulet yachts. These boats are standard/budget class vessels and fulfill your daily basic needs. Guaranty departure dates are every Friday and Sundays.
1. Day : Welcome on board and meeting with crew. You will have a diner and spend the first night at the Marina of Bodrum.
2. Day : After breakfast in the yacht sailing to Kos. One of the best known healing centers (Asclepion) of the ancient world is here and it is the birthplace of Hippocrates, the father of medicine. Health seekers from the entire east Mediterranean were treated at Cos. You have opportunity to see Asclepeion, Castle and Museum after lunch on board. Choice of swimming in the warm waters of Empros thermal baths on the south coast or in a nearest beach to the center. Dinner and overnight on board in the Harbor of Cos. Kos is also reputed for being one of the best party islands.
3. Day : After the breakfast cruising to the beautiful island of Leros. A mountainous, green island with high cliffs and many small bays and villages, Leros is a popular holiday resort which still has kept most of its genuine atmosphere. One of the reasons is that it is not too dependent on tourism. Many of the buildings on the island are built in Italian style, but you'll also find those typically Greek little white houses with blue doors and windows. Dinner and overnight on board in the Leros Marina.
4. Day : Cruising to Patmos Island. Patmos is not a big island, but it is one of the best known. It was here St. John had his vision and wrote the apocalypse, and this is why Patmos is sometimes called "The Jerusalem of the Aegean". The Monastery of St. Johns towers above the capital, Chora, and the whole island breathes of faith and devotion. According to mythology, Patmos was a present from Zeus to his daughter Artemis, goddess of hunting and young women. She was worshiped here in antiquity, and the monastery of St. John was built on her temple. After breakfast we may have a walk through the monasteries. Overnight and dinner in to Patmos Harbor.
5. Day : After breakfast, departure to Kalymnos. Kalymnos is part of the Dodecasene and is lying between the islands of Kos and Leros. It is an attractive island with a population of 12000 inhabitants, which are mostly leaving in the capital and main port. Kalymnos is famous for its sponge fishing industry. Dinner and overnight on the board in the Kalymnos Marina.
6. Day : After Breakfast departure back to Kos. Dinner and overnight on the board in the Kos Marina.
7. Day : After breakfast, departure back to Turkey to Bodrum Marina. You may visit castle in here. It was built by Rhodes Knights and It is turned into one of the greatest Underwater Archeology museum of the world. Dinner and overnight on board.
8. Day : We will leave the boat by 10:30 after breakfast.