APPLICATIONS FOR TURKISH RESIDENCY CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED WITHIN ONE MONTH OF YOUR ARRIVAL IN TURKEY OR WITHIN THE LAST 15 DAYS OF YOUR VISA
NOTE: Your passport will be held by the Passport Police for at least 2 weeks.
What you will need to obtain your Residency (please bring to the office for your appointment):
- 8 passport photographs.
- A copy of your bank statement from Your Turkish Bank or English Bank or DWP.
- Your passport - our office will photocopy this for you
- Your tax number - if you don’t have one we will arrange this for you
- Tapu or rental agreement – again, we can photocopy for you
Note: You will only be able to obtain residency for the number of years remaining on your passport.
You will only need to complete a couple of forms and we will do the rest for you.
How much it will cost? (PP)
- 1 year: 144 TL = £54 (approx)
- 2 years 252 TL = £94 (approx)
- 3 years 360 TL = £134 (approx)
- 4 years 459 TL = £170 (approx)
- 5 years 576 TL = £214 (approx)
Admin charge 100TL for 1 person or 150 TL for a couple, this is paid to our office at the start of the proceedings
Residency book 198 TL (if you have previously had Residency you can use your old book)